Dear

17.53

dear mom and dad,

thankyou

for always giving me the best
for accepting me for who i am
for caring me when i need
for searching me when i lost

thankyou
for opening your arms
even after i’ve done something terrible to you
and saying 
“i’ve already forgive you before you said sorry, my dear daughter”

thankyou
for feeling thankful because i was born
making me very precious
putting everything behind yours because you want me to step ahead
because you don’t want to loose me 
and you love me very much
and you don’t want me to be out of my mind

thankyou
for the always, forever, and eternal love
for never decrease even an inch after i went twenties

and thankyou
for making me a person
who never go easy to tell love to others
but always tell you that i love you everday
and every second of time



Juni, 2020

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks ★