The Fireman

18.29

Someone is putting cigarettes on the leaf in Green Forest. In 5 minutes, forest fires is happen. Jane across the road and she sees the forest is on fire. So she takes so much water to the bucket and throw the water to the forest. But she can't help it.

Suddenly, she have an idea to call a firetruck. In 3 minutes, they come to Green Forest because the driver drives the firetruck very fast. And suddenly, firemans come up and throw so much water to the forest in all sides.

In 30 minutes, there's no fire anymore. But the forest which make oxygen for humans is destroyed. Inside of all, the firemans are the heroes. They stoped the fire so that the fire doesn't spread to the cities.

(This is my first English short story. I made it at EF and the teacher give me 'very good :)' for the score. So rather than i throw this story to rubbish when i wasted my 7 minutes to write, i put this on my blog)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks ★