I want this so badly

05.08

A couple of days ago i found out something really interesting from tumblr.

This.

I've never though there's something so cool like that. Its perfectly same like the one i watched on some tv shows, they had automatic transition. I mean, hey buddy! We have a secret library inside this normal bookcase.This is so cool!
And you gotta see this one.
I would make this special room if i have a house, seriously. Yes, i know. Somehow i realized that my previous house have a lot of cases but its separated to each other. No special room for those books. So when i grew older and have a new house, i will make this room exactly like the one in the picture (that's the reason i'm putting this on my blog, so in future i can just look toward it). This picture reminds me to the Schonburnn Palace in Vienna. The royal family has each room for each activities. Well seriously, they have that one room for smoking, one room to study, one room to sleep, one room to talk, one room for anything. They also have two palace for different seasons. I wonder how rich they were.

But to be honest, i don't mind for not having those special facilities like the royal family. I just wanted that two picture become real in my house. Hahaha, they're already in my future list. 

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks ★